Blindtiger Design is a collaborative and highly creative company focused on all things food and beverage. Our unique projects require off-centered thinking and industry knowledge that goes far beyond design aesthetic. We provide our clients with brand strategy, innovative marketing solutions, and functional design to support their growing businesses. Clients range from start-up companies/brands to large multi-brand clients. Core offerings include brand builds, package design, marketing/sales collateral and digital services (websites and motion graphics). Our work environment is focused, fast-paced, and energetic and we have a lot of fun juggling multiple projects simultaneously.
Our team works hard, with a casual no-ego attitude and a passion for the amazing clients we support. We are a small team of creative and passionate folks that love what we do and are looking forward to expanding our team with someone who can see themselves as a part of our family.
Ideal candidate embodies and appreciates the following attributes:
- Internally motivated / passionate and positive effort / desire to seek best ways to achieve goals (individual and group wide)
- Technical skills to execute goals / desire to expand skills / appreciation for thinking beyond the tools themselves
- Honest, direct and articulate / ability to share a narrative and idea with the team and with clients
- Hold your own and contribute without much direction; feed off the energy of others and excel with collaboration; crave feedback and critique and know that ego will only impede the possibilities.
- Recognize the strength of a brand experience expands far beyond its visual assets and applications.
- Thrive in a multi-disciplinary environment in which you can jump from print to digital, strategy to production, director to doer.
- Design like a chameleon — being able to creatively execute in a wide range of styles from traditional, to modern, to edgy, etc.
- Effectively communicate to ensure design objectives, timelines, production and delivery is met and prioritized — our work has fast timelines!
- Solid knowledge of graphic art print production both from the visual communication standpoint, as well as technical production knowledge
- Able to develop powerful visual presentations with both strong design, aesthetic and communication effectiveness
To apply for the position:
Send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please submit a letter that gives us a feel for who you are, what you do, why you are interested in applying and what your interests/passions are. We want to know YOU not just your work. Give us a glimpse of your personality!
Along with a link to your web portfolio, please submit a PDF presentation with work examples that show us your diversity in style, quality of work, and type of work that excites you.
Please also include a resume with any other details as to your experience as a creative.